08 February 2010

Pork that doesn't pull

It is indeed a foggy morning - the sun is shining and the snow is sparkling, but my mind is lost somewhere in a deep swamp.

The pork that is liked is like the "first one you did" - saying that to me is the historical repetition of my asking Mom to recreate the amazing dish she had just constructed from leftovers. Maybe not exactly as I know where the first roast came from and I am pretty sure that everything was fresh (but I can't really remember if I poured a little Kent White magic in the first one...)

How do they do it over and over again, plate after plate, night after night, turning out consistent food that pleases the full range of the senses... ?

anyway today my senses are overwhelmed and my operating system is completely bogged down...

No comments: