- carrots (thin)
- broccoli (small pieces)
- peppers ?
- put the number of noodles you think you will need for the number of people you are going to serve into a bowl
- boil water
- cover noodles with very hot water
- soak about 5 minutes
Skillet on the stove to heat
- about 1:3 ratio of sesame to olive / canola oil in the pan
- when it is hot, add the carrots, followed shortly by the broccoli
- cook for a bit with salt and pepper
- add curry powder or other spices and garlic
when veggies are done, add noodles and "toss"